29 December 2012

My Favorites of 2012

Just the other day, I found a sort-of bucket list I had made right after my baby girl was born. Sort of a "up in the middle of the night with a baby" list.

I was pretty happy to see that I could cross off something on that list.

Learning to free-motion quilt.

Now, I'm no expert. I can't do fancy stuff. But when I look at the quilts I quilted at the beginning of the year compared to now, well, I've come a long way.

Since I'm away from my sewing (happy) place, I thought I'd just share my favorite finishes from 2012.









There you have it - my favorite finishes. Here's to a wonderful new year filled with many, many more!

6 comments:

  1. Great quilts!! I love the Christmas one with the candy stripe back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! These are all incredibly beautiful!!! I love the sunshine quilt!!! It would brighten up any day!!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made beautiful things!! I love the yellow and orange quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your work is amazing, Jennie - lovely to see the oranges and lemons again (my favourite) and, of course, the delicious pink bag! Have fun in 2013 :)0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful finishes! Can't wait to see all your projects for this year. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing finishes. Do you have a Juki 2000QI? Thinking of getting one and I think you mentioned it on Amy's blog a while ago.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball