11 July 2016

Make-A-Long-List Monday: 3QFAL Plans

I keep saying I'm moving. And it's going to happen. It's just taking a LONG time!

I don't have many quilt tops with backs already purchased, and I'm not about to buy any right now, so the quilts won't be my big finishes this quarter. I didn't have my Weekender fest last time around, so those will be getting most of my attention.

Here it is, in no particular order:

Alpine Wonderland On A Whim (the one quilt I've got backing and batting for!)
 

Prairie Weekender


Wonder Woman purse


Modern Minis Weekender


Northern Lights Creative Maker for my oldest


Vintage Happy Weekender


Frozen Creative Maker pouch for my youngest


First Crush Weekender


Composition book covers for my kids


Cousin's weekender


Feed Co. Weekender


Prairie Maker's Tote


Purple Sew Together Bag


Sew & Sew Zipped Case


Sew & Sew Sew Together Bag


Vintage Happy Zipped Case


Modern Minis Maker's Tote


Prairie Zipped Case


Wonder Woman Maker's Tote


2 New Scripture Bags, because the last ones I made are a smidge too small


I'm including this list of flimsies I'd like to have done before I move as well:

Prairie Scratch
  

Fall Open Season


Backyard Bugs


Prairie Open Season


Feed Co. Scrappy Trip Quilt


2 comments:

  1. Wowza!! You have some great projects planned!! It will be fun seeing them come into fruition. =D I am on a sewing break. We have decided to do a kitchen renovation! I will have to live vicariously through you instead. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful lineup of projects. I love all of the weekender bags you have planned.

    ReplyDelete

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball