12 February 2018

Make-A-List Monday: I've got sunshine!


A gorgeous sunny weekend in February? I'll take it!

Never mind that it's cold outside. Still makes me want to plant things and pull weeds. Okay, nothing makes me want to pull weeds. But still.

I don't last long. I get cold. So I come inside, still craving some time with spring. So I sew on these cute blocks for a lovely garden quilt for my bed.


I cut into some much loved Pam Kitty Garden fabric for this one. It's just a little something I do when I have a few spare moments and don't want to reach for something complicated.

As for the rest of the week? Here's my list:

  • Tulips, tulips, and more tulips!
  • Press these four patch blocks
  • My Cake Mix Quilt-a-long needs to get going
Hope you have a lovely Valentine's day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"The more things you do, the more you can do."

Lucille Ball